First and foremost, you’re fun to work with, yet you take tour responsibilities seriously. You see what others don’t and know what it takes to turn a vision into an impactful execution.
You love positioning brands and helping them becoming a reference point. You’ve dedicated your career to creating game changing experiences for the world’s most renowned brands.
You see this as your opportunity to do memorable work.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Citronade's team of naming and advertising professionals.
- Work with a great creative staff.
- Collaborate with the team to drive several large-scale projects to completion including naming, branding, content, and more.
- Inspire the client, as well as your team through collaborative concepts.
- Bring business strategy into creative execution to drive results.
- Be a true leader, putting the client and your team first.
- Work with little process in place, solving problems proactively.
- You hustle your ass off.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of copywriting, story telling, design, and interactive work.
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of brand development, visual design, interaction design, and the creative process.
- Ability to lead internal teams with strategic vision and creative inspiration.
- A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various challenges.
- Real passion for our craft: naming, creativity, design, technology.
What you’ll get:
- Money, d'uuh...
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
- Work remotely.
- Fun, spirited colleagues.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A hard-working team Portfolio that has tons of fun, and loves a challenge.